Sunday, July 29, 2007

Go Irish! in Berkeley

So the Husband and I were walking down the street for a little exercise today (okay, we were walking to Yogurt Park which is an awesome frozen yogurt shop in Berkeley) when something awesome happened. We were walking along, minding our own business, without a care in the world when all of a sudden a car pulls up beside us and the driver leaned out and yelled "GO IRISH!" I wonder how she knew we were Irish fans. I mean it's not like the Husband was wearing his blue and white Notre Dame shirt while I was wearing this year's "The Shirt" or anything. ;) Just goes to show you there are Irish fans everywhere.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ha! It happens all the time when I travel. I met a superhot football player and his dad at the Vegas airport because I was wearing a Corby's shirt. Gotta love the bond of the ND family.