Monday, July 16, 2007

Wedding Count Down

So I'm finally home! It took an extra 4 hours. I was stuck in the Cincinnati/Kentucky airport for 4 hours because the flight crew was still in Raleigh. Still in Raleigh! We were supposed to leave at 8:55pm, but the flight bringing them to us didn't leave Raleigh until 10:14! The arrived, finally. Then we waited for new paperwork. Sigh. I finally made it home, though. And it was wonderful to see the Fiance and Mama again. The dogs lost their minds when I came in the front door. :) It's good to be so loved.

Since I got home I've been working on all the final details. The bulk of the wedding preparations was no sweat in May. Now it seems like any complication that can arise has. But now we just have to pick up my dress from being pressed, pick up my rings from being soldered at the jewelers, and various confirmation calls to make, and we're ready for the wedding! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay for the wedding countdown. I can't wait to see you get hitched this weekend!