Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Going Home!

So I'm going home in the morning. I can't wait to get home! I miss The Man, Mama, and my dogs (although not necessarily in that order). ;) I still have some final wedding details to take care of. I have to find a hairstyle, jewelry for the Big Day, gifts for the bridal party, and a gift for the in-laws-to-be. Whew. That's it. I really should have taken care of these things already, but I have been just a tad busy. I have a long day of flying ahead of me tomorrow. I have around 8 hours of flying to do, and several more hours of airport lounging. Which gives me plenty of knitting time! Woo hoo!

I finally updated my knitting blog. I got so behind. I wanted to put up the projects I had done most recently, but they ended up gifted before I could take photos, or were at home still, or whatever. So I decided to forget it. I'll just go from now on. I'm really excited about my latest project. Now I just need to get going on it!

My roommies gave me a send off tonight. They bought wedding cake (small version, since there are only 3 of us, but it's chocolate so not too small) and gave me one of my wedding gifts. They got us the table cloth from our registry. I was pretty happy with that. I've wanted it for a while, but just refused to actually buy it since it's not a "necessity". How in the world I decide these things sometimes, I don't know. Anyway, we had a nice time.

Big Brother 8 started last week. Yes, I am watching trash (reality) tv. For some reason, I just like this show. I don't always watch it, but often enough to be embarrassed, but not embarrassed enough to not watch it. Ah, the drama!

Okay, time for bed. Finally.

No comments: