Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Coding Conquest

There have been many successes today. That coding issue I've been fighting for a week is resolved, and it wasn't my fault! YAY! I was given the old version of the generating code which no longer works with the evolutionary code. So we found the right version, and I fixed the bugs in those, damn MAC to Unix conversion BS. Anyway. I am now ready to rock and roll! *Happy Dance*

Tomorrow night, Lauren and I are going to a party with some of Hunter's friends. It's flirting time! Then after work on Friday we leave for LA! Party time! Woo hoo! Yay! I wasn't having much fun for the longest time, because I was trying to be good and work as much as possible. Now that I've been going out and doing things, I work harder during the day and actually get more done. Who'd've thought partying would lead to greater productivity? Win - Win.

I found a Catholic church nearby. St. Michael's is just two blocks away. St. Michael's. How appropriate is that for me? Haha. It's fate! I'm going to try to go most mornings too. That way I get up earlier and get can then walk to work since it'll be cool enough still.

No comments: