Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Second Posting from Cali (I will need something more original soon)

My borrowed internet connection is working at the moment, so I think I'll take advantage and write something. I have recovered somewhat from my wild depression of yesterday. I only woke up crying in the middle of the night once. Boy, that does sound pathetic. But really, I am feeling better. My team won the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Yay Canes! My condolances to the hard playing Oilers. I didn't get to see it, but the updates on ESPN.com were pretty exciting.

I have a lot to do today. But I still can't get out of bed. I spent the last hour reading the news and reading updated knitters blogs. I think my knitting stuff should arrive today. I had a crochet project to finish, so that's what I took with me on the plane, but I soon learned that while I love crocheting, I still need to satisfy my knitting cravings. Thankfully I have a fabulous Mama who kindly sent me my knitting First Class. Strangely enough, the packages are arriving by order of weight, heaviest to lightest. Can't get my brain around that one. It's the complex networking of the Postal System. I just don't know the algorithms for it. I wonder if anyone truely does... I also need to get a bus pass so I can go anywhere I want. I have the urge to go to Walmart to buy movies so I have something to watch at night, but since I'm trying to be frugal I have refrained. Be amazed at my self control.

I'm getting tired of reading theory. So I think I'll go in and do some programming today. I do need to evolve a new core. And since I'm set up to print I can print out the rest of my assigned readings.

Okay, I'll go shower (you're welcome to all who have to smell me today), and get out of here. Maybe later I'll add some pictures to my blog.

No comments: