Friday, June 23, 2006

I don't want to sleep

So I seem to write several times a day lately. Thoughts just occur to me, and I write. I wonder if that means I'm stalking myself...

So I've been having bad dreams lately. I had one last night and my dad was in it. There was some guy who had his dog with him, and he was a friend of dad's. He was taking him to the vet because the dog was sick. It was a yellow lab and he couldn't move his back legs. They guy was trying to get the dog to walk and bring him into the vet's office which was next door. When dad saw the dog dragging his legs he decided it was just being disobediant, and decided to punish him and spanked him calling him a bad boy. I yell at him and shove him away, and we argue. And by argue I mean scream at the top of our lungs. I woke myself up yelling at him. Then I went back to sleep. I dreamed that I was holding Brandy. And when I woke up, I was heartbroken. So started my day. I haven't slept without dreams like this all week. Now I don't want to go to sleep. I guess I will just try praying.

1 comment:

Saria_Gates said...

Maybe you're homesick and that's where all of the dreams are coming from. I know when I go somewhere new, I have trouble sleeping for a little while. I can get bad dreams or my sleep is broken. In this case, homesickness + memory? ::shrug::