Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm not Waiting for Tomorrow, Today is Another Day

Okay. So everyone knows I've had a rough year, filled with personal issues and dramas and traumas. While being here in Cali, I've been fighting my demons. I've been plagued by nightmares about my dad, betrayals by friends, traumas with men, deaths of loved ones, missing my loved ones at home, friends moving away, etc. I've continued to grieve over losing Brandy, dreaming of her being with me and waking to find her gone. And so my nightmares have been while asleep and awake. I can't continue like this. And so I won't. I'm going to take a shower, and then I'll do some laundry. Then I'm going to clean up my room and move my (Amanda's) air mattress. Then I'm going to make a chicken salad sandwich. Then I'm going to work on my programming and do some reading. And as the day cools off, I'm going to take a long walk and take some pictures of California. Then I'm going to come back to my apartment, order a pizza, put on a movie and do some more programming. I will take some time to pray and ask for God's mercy and peace for myself and for all who seek it, and for Mama's first day at her new job to go well. And then I will go to bed and sleep, so I can be well rested for work tomorrow. I may continue to have nightmares, but I will try to make my waking hours as peaceful as I can.

No comments: