Friday, June 23, 2006

Coding Hell

Okay. So. When I fix one error, I find another. No one told me that simply moving files into new folders would change their properties. It shouldn't. But it does. DAMN IT! (And to say it right, say it slowly, carefully enunciating each syllable with extreme stress on the T.) And whoever said 94 pages of textbook reading was "all" I had to do needs to die a slow painful death. Okay, he doesn't really, but it's going to take more than one day to read. Seriously. And I get to work this weekend to get my model up and running so when The Mad Bomber gets back from vacation I have something to show him. Damn coding. Talking between Mac and PC and Unix shouldn't introduce crap, and why can't new line be the same command?! DAMN IT! (Fast and loud this time.) Okay. Fine. But if I'm going to work all weekend, I'm going to need wine and lots of it. And the phone number of a Chinese place that delivers.

No comments: