Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Phone Pics

I finally figured out how to get my pictures off of my camera phone. I had a bunch of pictures on there from a long time ago. It's funny now to look at the photos of classmates as they were 2 years ago and see how they've changed.

My Brandy Wyne




I have one of Brandy from when we first moved into the house in South Bend, she was 11 then. She looks great, but the photo quality wasn't great. I only figured out later how to get better quality photos. She sure is pretty. She never did like the camera, that little clicking noise was just not cool. :)





Halloween Gypsy Ghost '04







I also have some from that first Halloween. Mama really liked that costume, and now I can email her the pics.







First Snow Office View






And here is the view of the first snow in Notre Dame from our First Year Grad Student Office. It was very pretty and exciting to finally have an Autumn that lasted longer than a week. :)






First Snow Hall View







And here is another view of the first snowfall at Notre Dame from the window in the hall outside our Frist Year Office.

1 comment: